1. What is the cost of a B8 electric scooter battery?
a. Both the B8 lead acid and B8 lithium-ion scooter prices are inclusive of battery. You don’t have to purchase it separately.
2. Do we get an additional battery?
a. Yes, you can buy an additional battery, but it is not advisable as BGauss A2 battery scooter comes with a charger.
3. How to purchase additional batteries for Bgauss electric scooter?
a. You can buy it from any BGauss dealership showroom or through your customer app.
4. What is the warranty for electric scooter’s batteries?
a. The BGauss B8 battery scooter comes with a 3 Years warranty on the vehicle including the motor. It has 2 battery options. The warranty for Lead Acid battery is 1 Year whereas warranty for Lithium battery is 3 Years.
5. What are the electric scooters battery made of?
a. The batteries of the BGauss electric scooters are made of 2 different materials: lead acid & lithium-ion.
6. Is the battery of Bgauss good for the environment?
a. Batteries in general, are a much better alternative to fossil fuels, with respect to environmental pollution and health hazards. The batteries used in the BGauss electric scooters can be recharged for a couple of years and post that, there is also a process to recycle the batteries.
7. What is the lifeline of electric bikes batteries?
A Lead Acid Battery though has a 12 months warranty can comfortably run for 18 months to 24 months without any worries of replacement. On the other hand, a Lithium Battery, though has a 36 months warranty, can comfortably run for 48 months to 50 months without any worries of replacement.
8. How do I take care of my Electric Scooter’s Battery regularly?
a. Yes, the lead acid as well lithium-ion batteries used in BGauss electric scooters are both IP65 and IP67 rated respectively, and can work efficiently in the rainy season. You can comfortably ride your BGauss B8 or A2 electric scooter without any worries in the rains!
9. Are the B8 e-scooter batteries dust free?
Yes, both the lead acid and lithium-ion batteries provided by BGauss are completely dust-free, as they are sealed with IP65 and IP67 ratings respectively.
10. How do I take care of my electric scooter’s battery regularly?
Here are some of the steps we suggest to care for your electric scooter’s battery:
- Keep the battery and connecting wires dry and clean to avoid leakage. Regularly clean the battery surface and the connecting wires with a dry cloth. Do not use organic solvents to wipe. If the appearance of the battery is adversely affected, it should be replaced in time.
- Check the terminals regularly for looseness. Remove oxides from the terminals and wire joints, and strictly prohibit metal debris and other debris from entering the battery.
- Try to avoid deep discharge and over-discharge, the charge is best when the discharge depth is about 70% (that is, when the remaining power is about 30%).
- The battery should use the original charger and the charger matched by the regular manufacturer. After the battery is fully charged, it should not be charged for a long time to avoid overcharging and losing water. Avoid outdoor cold weathers in winter and exposure to hot sun or other high temperature scenes in summer during charging.
- When the battery is in storage, it should be fully charged and stored, and periodically recharged every other month to avoid sulphation and capacity loss of the battery plate.
- When the battery usage time is suddenly shortened sharply or the discharge performance is greatly reduced, get it checked by professional maintenance in time for abnormalities in the charger, motor, battery, etc. and so that they can be timely eliminated.
- During the use of the battery, maintain single charge and single discharge every six months to help extend the service life of the battery.
11. What is the charging time for the electric scooter?
The charging time depends on battery type, size, and the charging mode. If it is a lead acid or VRLA battery, then it will take about 7-8 hours to charge fully in a standard charging mode. If it is a lithium-ion battery, it will take 2-3 hours for complete charge in a normal charging mode.