1. What is the weight capacity of B8 Electric scooters?
It can carry two people comfortably and can bear ~130kgs payload.
2. Can I ride my B8 electric scooter on bumpy roads?
Yes, you can ride your B8 or A2 on any bumpy road comfortably, as it has a ground clearance of 139mm and 140mm respectively, FR telescopic suspensions in the front and hydraulic spring loaded suspensions in the rear.
3. What is body B8 electric scooter’s body made up of?
BGauss Electric Scooters are designed in a way that it is more durable than the plastic or a normal metal body.
4. Is it ok to ride an e-bike in Snow?
No, it is not advisable to ride an electric scooter, or in fact, any two wheeler in snow. There are ATBs (All Terrain Bikes) which are well designed to ride in snow.
5. Can I wash my B8 e-scooter?
Yes, you can comfortably wash the BGauss electric scooter, but not with very high pressure.
6. Are there any inbuilt speakers?
No, but you can opt it as an additional accessory and can power it using the USB port provided in the front.
7. Are there charger sockets for mobile phones?
Yes, both the BGauss B8 and A2 have a charger socket in the front along with a provision to keep your mobile phone comfortably while charging.