Over Charging Protection
Over Discharging Protection
Short Circuit Prevention
Over Current Prevention
1. How long will the battery last?
A lead acid battery has a 12 months warranty and can comfortably run for 18-24 months without any worries of replacement. On the other hand, a lithium-ion battery has a 36 months warranty and can comfortably run for 48-50 months without any worries of replacement.
2. What is the cost of an A2 electric scooter battery?
Both the A2 lead acid and A2 lithium-ion scooter prices are inclusive of battery. You don’t have to purchase it separately.
3. Do we get an additional battery?
Yes, you can buy an additional battery, but it is not advisable as our battery scooter in India comes with a charger.
4. How to purchase additional batteries for the BGauss electric scooter?
You can buy it from BGauss dealership showrooms or through the BGauss customer app.
5. What is the warranty for the electric scooter batteries?
The BGauss A2 is a battery scooter in India that has 2 battery options. The warranty for lead acid batteries is 1 year, and for lithium-ion batteries is 3 years.
6. Will these batteries work in rain?
Yes, the lead acid as well lithium-ion batteries used in the BGauss electric scooters are both IP65 & IP67 rated respectively, and can work effectively in the rainy season. You can comfortably ride your BGauss B8 or A2 battery scooter without any worry in the rain!
7. How many kms does the A2 cover in one full charge?
On a single charge of the lead acid battery or lithium-ion battery, you can ride the BGauss A2 for up to 75kms.
8. Are A2 e-scooter batteries dust-free?
Yes, both the lead acid and lithium-ion batteries provided by BGauss are completely dust-free as they are sealed with IP65 & IP67 ratings respectively.