scooters let you ride 75kms in a
single charge, which is ideal for city
long distance commute.
for everyday short commutes.
for everyday short commutes.
1. Does it have a pedal to recharge the battery?
This Economic Electric scooter is driven purely by the battery which powers the BLDC motor for vehicle motion.
2. Can I ride on highways?
No. Being a non-registered low speed vehicle, the A2 is meant for commuting on internal roads and short distances but not for longer distances or highways. You can opt for the BGauss B8 high speed electric scooter on highways.
3. Is there a reverse gear in an A2 e-bike?
Yes, both the BGauss B8 and A2 have reverse gear. It works at a maximum speed of 2kmph for safety.
4. Is there reverse gear in the B8 electric scooter?
Yes, both of our models, the B8 and A2 economic electric scooter have a reverse gear. It works at a maximum speed of 2kmph for safety.
5. Can I ride an A2 electric scooter in the rain?
Yes, you can ride both the BGauss A2 and B8 in the rain, without any worry! The main components are all IP65 and IP67 rated. But as a general precaution for any two wheeler, it is advisable to drive slowly and carefully, avoiding skidding or falling due to potholes.
6.What types of warranty do we have with an A2 electric scooter?
- The A2 lithium-ion model comes with a 3 years warranty on the vehicle, motor and battery.
- The A2 lead acid model comes with a 1 year warranty on the vehicle, motor and battery.
7. Is the electric bike shockproof?
Yes, there is no way you can get a shock on the electric scooter as it has an MCB switch for safety, except if you try to break open the powertrain components or battery, or any other electronic components.
8. How do I clean my electric scooter?
Treat the BGauss electric scooter as a normal scooter and clean it as you would clean your ICE scooter! The only difference is avoiding high pressure liquid wash.
9. How do I purchase electric scooters in India?
You can buy the most economic electric scooter from BGauss company dealership points across India. To check the address or exact location, please visit our website www.bgauss.com or give us a call on the customer care number.
10. Can I get a test ride of your electric bikes in Mumbai?
Yes, you can get a test ride across India, at our dealership showrooms. To book your test ride and check the locations, please visit our website www.bgauss.com, call or drop us an email.
11. Where are the BGauss service centers in Mumbai or other cities?
- We have multiple dealerships with service centers setup across India, for the service of your BGauss electric scooter dealership showrooms.
- You can also opt for a doorstep pick up and drop service at an additional cost. To check the address or exact location, please visit our website www.bguass.com or your customer app. You can connect with the service centres via customer care number and email.