1. What is the top speed of a premium B8 Electric Scooter?
BGauss B8 can achieve a top speed of 50kmph.
2. How fast can I go on the B8 electric bike?
You can ride as fast as 50kmph speed on your B8 electric scooter.
3. How long does premium E bikes battery run?
Our BGauss premium, or flagship model: B8, can run up to 70kms on a single charge when powered by a lead acid battery, and up to 70kms on a single charge when powered by the lithium-ion battery.
4. Is there reverse gear in the B8 electric scooter?
Yes, both of our products, the B8 and A2 have a reverse gear. It works at a maximum speed of 2kmph for safety.
5. How can I buy an electric scooter?
You can buy the BGauss electric scooters from company dealership points across India or book online on www.bgauss.com.
6. Are premium Electric scooters high maintenance?
The BGauss electric scooters have at least 60% less maintenance than their ICE counterparts. An electric scooter has lesser moving parts in comparison to ICE scooters, which makes it much more robust and maintenance free.
An ICE vehicle will need to be taken to the service center at least once in 3 months whereas a B8 lithium ion Electric Scooters it is once in 12 months.
7. What types of warranty do we have with a B8 electric scooter?
The B8 lithium-ion model comes with a 3 years warranty on the vehicle, motor and battery.
The B8 lead acid model comes with a 3 years warranty on the vehicle and motor, and 1 year on battery.