There has been a growing need for electric scooters in India. With urbanisation, problems such as congestion, crowding and environmental degradation have been increasing at a rapid rate. Electric scooters serve as an effortless, efficient and environmentally friendly mode of transportation. BGauss in particular has been increasing its operations from city to city in India to meet this need. They currently have two electric scooters available that are BGauss A2 and B8, and both these scooters provide good speed, high range, and come at a pocket-friendly price. To understand the reason behind a majority of people moving to brands like BGauss, let’s look at the rise of electric scooters in Chitradurga. As most of you must be aware, Chitradurga is a major tourist hub in the state of Karnataka. The city is famous for its fort which is locally known as Kallina Kote or Stone Fortress.
Over the years, the city’s economic boom has resulted in a complex transport infrastructure causing people to spend more time stuck on the road, rather than at work, home or anywhere else! The city’s population has also exponentially grown in the last two decades, consequently leading to a higher number of vehicles on the road. If that weren’t enough, widespread urbanization has adversely affected the average Air Quality Index in Chitradurga which can pose detrimental to one’s health and the environment in the long run.
After the COVID-19 pandemic, it’s become all the more difficult to travel via public transport. Buses within the city are usually crowded and aren’t feasible given the new social distancing norms. On the other hand, auto-rickshaws are very expensive and aren’t viable for daily travel.
Considering all the factors like personal mobility, cost of fuel, convenience of travel, safety, and the planet, electric scooters in Chitradurga have become a need of the hour. Let’s take an estimate. Over 3 years, the fuel cost for a petrol-powered scooter will become equivalent to the cost of your electric scooter, which indirectly means that your electric scooter is free of charge! Unlike ICE driven vehicles, e-scooters have fewer components and moving parts, ultimately having a significantly lower cost of maintenance. Even the cost per KM is about
So, should you get an electric two-wheeler in Chitradurga? Absolutely. And that’s where we come in!
Presenting BGauss, a sensibly stylish electric scooter brand from the house of RR Kabel, globally renowned for their electric solutions.
The flagship e-scooters are fashionably functional with their contemporary design, advanced technology and superior performance. Since e-scooters are powered by batteries they have zero gas emissions and let you have a noiseless, environmentally friendly commute. Moreover, due to its lightweight design, electric scooters take up very less space on the road, which means that as the market share for electric scooters in Chitradurga increases, the traffic and congestion on the road will automatically decrease.
Incase you’re not convinced, here are some other noteworthy features:
– With BGauss, you have the option to choose between a high-speed variant, the B8 model or the low-speed A2 model. Both models come in a range of trendy colours and offer a host of unique features, including keyless start, side stand sensor, anti-theft alarm, reverse mode, LED dashboard, USB charging port, etc.
– When it comes to powering your electric scooter, BGauss offers the removable lithium battery with a warranty of 3 years for both the models. The best part is, since the battery is detachable one can be charged anywhere with a standard outlet.
– Most electric scooters once completely charged have a considerable amount of range. BGauss on the other hand, once completely charged, can travel a distance of 70 – 75kms, and offer a speed of up to 50 kmph. This is more than sufficient for both legs of your daily commute, and can even make for an excellent long-distance trip within the city!
– BGauss also has a strong dealership network of 900+ electrical and infrastructure solutions, 25000+ retail touchpoints, 4000+ employees and 85+ countries global sales.
– You can have a hassle free experience with BGauss, given their 3 years warranty on the B8 model.
– Most electric scooters in the similar price bracket as BGauss either compromise on the range, top speed, quality or external build. BGauss on the other hand, provides high grade German technology and the best range, speed and quality to ensure a fun and safe riding experience for its customers at a pocket friendly cost of Rs. 62,999 and 52,499 for B8 and A2 respectively. Those who are looking to purchase one by exchanging their old ICE scooter can do so with the added advantage of getting approximately ₹25,000 off, in addition to leveraging Government mandated scrappage schemes and tax rebates.
– BGaus is not only a form of sustainable transport but also a style statement in itself. It comes with a 360-degree chrome finish, multi-colour digital display, designer LED projector lamps and powerful taillights that ensures clear visibility and signature style. Plus it’s IP67 rated!
The Government of India has also introduced various subsidies to incentivise people to switch to electric commuting. Under the Fame 1 subsidy, a total of 314 charging stations had been installed state wise across the country.
Factors like these assure a convenient experience to electric vehicle owners. India is on a mission to have 80% of all two-wheeler and three-wheelers on the roads to be electric by 2030. The scope of growth for this market is unparalleled!
To help you bring sense to your commute by making the switch to electric scooters in Chitradurga more easily, we have recently launched a showroom near the RTO office.
To visit us and get a closer look at our stylish e-scooters, please take a look at the link below:
If you would like to know more about BGauss electric scooters, please fill out the contact form and we’ll be happy to help!