Have you ever noticed how a newly purchased vehicle gets much attention right after it steps out of the showroom? Now imagine experiencing this every day while riding the BGauss range of premium electric scooters. These sustainable yet sophisticated scooters carry an engaging personality and indeed turn heads wherever they go! Before justifying why we’re saying this, let’s take a quick look at what electric two-wheelers are.
Electric scooters fall under the roof of Electric Vehicles (EV) and are in the two-wheeled form. They come fitted with a rechargeable battery. Their engine power ranges from 250W to 1900W, enabling the scooters to attain a 25 km/hr speed to 50 km/hr.
More specifically, the BGauss electric scooters come in two variants:
High-speed electric scooters: offers speed up to 50km/hr
Low-speed electric scooters: offers speeds up to 25km/hr and often don’t require a license.
Electric scooters are becoming increasingly popular in metropolitan cities as an optimal commute solution. As per Business Insider, most current and potential customers are concerned about two essential features of electric scooter: their price and efficiency. Customers prefer investing in an electric scooter that is budget-friendly and can provide maximum speed with no transmission loss. At BGauss, we truly understand what customers are looking for in an electric two-wheeler, and this has informed the creation of products that exceed expectations.
BGauss electric scooters come in two models, B8 and A2. The B8 is available in four colours: Silk Red, Sparkling Blue, Nebula Grey, and Pearl White. The low-speed variant A2 is offered in three colours: Caspian Blue, Glacier Ice and Super White. Each of these products has distinct specifications, designs, features, etc.
The two product ranges have various essential features in common, some of which are highlighted below:
- Headlights: The scooters boast designer LED projector lights in their BGauss B8 model, Daytime Running Lights (DRLs), which is bright white light, which gives the driver a crystal-clear vision compliments well with the scooter’s overall style and exterior look.
- Paint Quality: Something that contributes heavily to the scooters’ appearance is superior quality paint on the surface. This ensures longer life, extra gloss finish and most importantly, resistance and protection against UV with a special coating. This coating is also resistant to high heat and temperatures.
- Boot Space: The storage or boot space of BGauss rides allow the rider to store more than just bike accessories or essentials. This feature prevents the inconvenience of balancing bags and packages in a small room in the footrest area.
- Anti-theft and Anti-alarm: Usually, this feature predominantly appears in cars, but the BGauss brand comes with uncompromised safety. Thanks to the advanced anti-theft motor locking and anti-theft alarm features, customers need not worry about theft and vandalism of their vehicles.
- Tyre and Wheels: Both B8 and A2 scooters have tubeless tyres that are designed to be airtight. These make them capable of handling punctures better. Tubeless tyres also come with a repair kit that doesn’t involve removing the wheel. The wheels of the BGauss electric scooter are lightweight yet sturdy as they are made from alloy. The back tyre has a rear disc brake whilst there is a disc brake double piston in the front tyre with 180 mm high quality, making the scooter more reliable.
- Find your scooter: This extraordinary feature lets you find your scooter when you are not sure where you parked it, you have to press the unlock button on the remote, and the scooter will beep. This helps you park your scooter without worrying about finding it.
- Reverse Mode: The reverse mode in the BGauss electric scooters can conveniently and safely turn the scooter backwards.
Apart from the above features, the B8 and A2 each possess traits that distinguish them from one another in matters of both form and function.
The B8 is powered by the superior German technology 1900Watt Bosch motor. This scooter lets you ride up to a speed of 50kms/hour with a range of 70kms. No vibration and smoother acceleration make riding the B8 an outstanding experience. The scooter is aerodynamically designed to give it a sleek look further embellished with a 360-degree chrome finish. It has an attractive multi-coloured LED dashboard with a 180-degree angle view and day and night clear visibility.
Additionally, the scooter has elegant, uniquely shaped tail-lights and integrated indicators that bring out bold and powerful personality. Its high-quality tactile switches and buttons add to the scooter’s appeal. Further, its spacious footboard and centre stand makes the scooter safer and more reliable. Passersby can’t help but take notice of something that manages to fit in while standing out!
On the other hand, the BGauss A2 model lets you ride up to 75kms in a single charge which is apt for travelling long distances within the city. It is an economically friendly scooter powered by a 250Watt water and dust resistant BLDC motor. Its sassy looks, contemporary shape and stylish cluster make it unmissable. The A2 dashboard is quite informative and user friendly in that it provides information related to the indicators, riding mode and battery SOC display and signals the rider about a faulty battery, motor malfunction, controller failure and faulty brakes. Additionally, the footrest and seat handle make for a hassle-free, convenient and significantly less tiring commuting experience for the driver and co-passenger alike.
To sum it up, both the offerings from BGauss are specially designed for customers who wish to switch to an innovative and comfortable travel option. The affordability of these electric scooters further encourages customers to adopt them as a long-term plan towards environmentally conscious travel. BGauss electric scooters embody the idea of futuristic design powered by cutting-edge technology and are sure to get glances thanks to their dynamic display and an endless array of top-notch features!